The North New South Wales Conference is seeking to appoint a Store Manager, this position is pivotal to the organisation’s Better Books and Food team. The successful applicant will be responsible for facilitating the effective operations of the store and ensuring sound management practices are observed with a focus on best practice, accounting, innovation and continuous improvement. The position will report directly to the CFO. In addition to the operational-related finance matters, the position will be responsible for the supervision and training of direct report positions in the Store.
1. Experience in a retail environment
2. Sound understanding of innovative marketing and sales practices.
3. Great people skills with the ability to build relationships and provide a high standard of customer service.
4. Be capable of carrying out the physical requirements of the role.
5. Knowledge of relevant legislation, compliance and regulatory processes.
1. Hold a current forklift driver’s license.
2. Experience with accounting and point of sale systems.
3. Experience managing assets, cash and inventory control
4. Diploma in leadership and management or equivalent experience.
To discuss the role or to request a Performance Profile, please contact: Amy Edwards (02) 4944 3236 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com addressing the essential and desirable criteria outlined in the Performance Profile.
Only those who have the legal right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above