Adventist Media is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our friendly team. A major part of this role involves liaising with our magazine subscribers and donors. Other duties include assisting with promotional activities and with the Seventh-day Adventist Church Identity project, as well as general office duties. This full-time role is broad and varied, suited to someone with strong organisational skills and a “can-do” attitude. If this sounds like you, please email mailto:email@example.com for a copy of the full Job Description. The appointing body reserves the right to fill this position at its discretion and to close applications early. Only those who have a legal right to work in Australia may apply. Applications close October 21, 2019.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about serving the Church;
• have excellent communication and people skills;
• have a friendly phone manner;
• be proficient in MS Office with experience in database inputting, spreadsheet experience, information maintenance and ability to extract information to contribute to or create reports as required.
• have proven attention to detail, problem-solving skills with strong organisational and planning including event management skills;
• have excellent time management skills; and
• have the ability to be both a team player or work autonomously when required.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to quality and service, along with an understanding and commitment to Seventh-day Adventist belief and practice.
Overseas applicants should ensure they can satisfy Australian working visa requirements before applying for this position. Adventist Media reserves the right to fill this vacancy at its discretion.
Interested applicants should send a resume and a letter of application to the Office Manager at Adventist Media at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +612 9847 2245 for more information.
Please email the Office Manager at email@example.com and request for a copy of the Job Description. The Letter of Application should address the selection criteria listed under the Requirements, Skills, Knowledge and Experience sections and submitted with a copy of the applicant's Resume.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.